Name:

This is a little space in the entire world i call my own...where i randomly scribble sights i see around me...emotions that flood around me..and thoughts that inspire me...So a big thankyou to all those muses...

Friday, April 07, 2006


SOLITUDE IN DARKNESS!

The winter night was cold and still,
I was all alone by the window sill,
In the darkness ,just me and the stars,
And between us,the broken bars....
I stepped out aimlessly into the dark unknown,
For there was no light ,but that of my own.
The moon that shined ever so bright ,
Was off that night and out of sight....
I called out aloud on my lonely venture,
Sad was i to find myself the only creature....
My legs were weak ..my eyes asleep
I was dreming of a colourful fleet.
I opened my eyes to see a distant light,Beyond the horizon,
it was a wonderful sight!
Slowly does she come to me
Spreading her arms to welcome me.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

beautiful.

8:44 AM  
Blogger diptimaria said...

I think it was 'he' who welcomed u!

10:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi

9:57 PM  
Blogger neermathalam said...

:-)nice wrk.........

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Engine Submitter