Name:

This is a little space in the entire world i call my own...where i randomly scribble sights i see around me...emotions that flood around me..and thoughts that inspire me...So a big thankyou to all those muses...

Thursday, April 27, 2006

love is ...

My love is cold...
My love is still...
My love is idle...
But no less strong.
Something lacks,
Something's amiss,
The spark has gone,
The excitement dimmed.
But our love, no less strong!
There are times when my life seems meaningless without him...
There are times when i doubt the meaning of my life with him...
Understandtanding seems what our relation's built on,
Yet times arise when i doubt he understands me at all.
But our love, no less strong!
We claim to know each other wholly...
But do i really know him?
What is he thinking of at this very moment?
I have to admit...
I know him of how much he allows me to.
But our love, no less strong!
Is this love?
So i have come to believe...
Coz when the doubts creep in...
A mere glance into his eyes...
A mere sound of his hello...
Turns my insides upside down.
Then...
All the frivolous doubts vanish from my mind,
All the moments of lovelessness erased from my memories...
My belief carries me on...
Our love is no less strong!



4 Comments:

Blogger poornima said...

thnx manju dear..ur my inspiration for my work!!great job to u too

4:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, that was a really wonderful poem. I am no one to judge anyone's ability but i really enjoyed reading it.

9:13 AM  
Blogger neermathalam said...

good poornima...!!!!

I really loved the revolutionary poetic style..it is bold and precise..
The 2 long lines..that defines the soul of ur poem...gud wrk
Keep going my sis...

7:13 AM  
Blogger pophabhi said...

Good!

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Engine Submitter